Time: 6pm to 8pm
Art Therapy programmes are running at ACAVA between now and Christmas (This trial period may be extended if the demand is there).
ACAVA are working in partnership with the newly formed Latimer Community Art Therapy, and a teamed of fully qualified Art Psychotherapist to provide group sessions for people in the north Kensington community following Grenfell.
In addition, on the following sessions there will be therapists with the following languages in addition to English:
- Every Tuesday, 6-8pm: 12 Sep to 19 Dec 2017
- Arabic, German
- Every Wednesday, 10am-12pm: 13 Sep to 20 Dec 2017
- Xhosa, Zulu, Stwana, Sessotho, Pedi
- Alternate Saturdays, 11am-3pm: 16 Sep, 7 Oct, 28 Oct, 4 Nov, 18 Nov, 2 Dec, 16 Dec 2017
- Swedish (a translator for Ethiopian and Eritrean languages can also be arranged during these sessions on request)
ACAVA 54 Blechynden Street London W10 6RJ
telephone 020 8960 5015 fax 020 8960 9269 email firstname.lastname@example.org web www.acava.org
This event occurs every week on Tuesday until 19 December 2017