Happiful Online Magazine
Happiful is a online magazine with the mission to create a healthier, happier, more sustainable society. Their aim is to provide informative, inspiring and topical stories about mental health and wellbeing. They want to break the stigma of mental health in our society, and to shine a light on the positivity and support that should be available for everyone, no matter their situation.
This month we've got an invigorating collection of features including:
- Callie Thorpe, the BoPo blogger on reshaping the way society views plus-size and the secret to her self-confidence
- Dancing on Ice star Jake Quickenden shares his family grief and being inspired to live each day to the fullest
- Our comedy special asks stand-up performers whether mental health can be a laughing matter
- We follow three people in their pursuit of happiness: transforming their careers to make their passions pay-off
- Change Please: the social enterprise changing the lives of homeless people, and all we have to do is buy a cup of coffee
- A guide to navigating a mental health doctor's appointment - from someone who's experienced one first-hand
Enjoy the new edition! They love to hear your thoughts so please do connect on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.