Coronavirus (COVID-19) information
This page gives useful contacts and links to help and advice during the current Corvid-19 outbreak.
The latest Government advice is as follows:
Help control the virus
To protect yourself and others, when you leave home you must:
- wash hands - keep washing your hands regularly
- cover face - wear a face covering over your nose and mouth in enclosed spaces
- make space - stay at least a metre away from people not in your household
If you are feeling unwell, get a test and do not leave home for at least 10 days.
You can help keep the virus under control by downloading the NHS contact tracing app. It’s the fastest way of knowing when you’re at risk of Coronavirus.
Guidance and Support from central government:
- Self-isolating: stay at home if you think you have coronavirus
- Stay alert : what you can and cannot do
- Staying safe outside your home
- Face coverings: when to wear one and how to make your own
- Shielding: protecting yourself if you're clinically extremely vulnerable
- Unpaid carers: supporting friends and family
Advice from your borough
- Kensington and Chelsea dedicated web portal
- Westminster Coronavirus (COVID-19) - advice and information pages
- Hammersmith & Fulham - Coronavirus - latest information and advice
|Signhealth a leading Deaf charity, has translated this information into BSL from Public Health England and the Department of Health and Social Care.|
Mencap has information which will help people with learning disabilities to understand more about the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Getting Help from your borough, and volunteering:
If you are concerned about yourself or someone you know, please contact Adult Social Care on 020 7361 3013 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to volunteer please visit https://www.voluntarywork.org.uk/ and register your interest.
Pandemic Support for vulnerable residents
There is a lot of support available from different local groups in Kensington and Chelsea.
If this is not what you are looking for you can call Customer Services on 020 7361 3000. Customer Services is open 8.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday on 020 7361 3000. Out of hours you can call 020 7361 3002.
If you need help or you know of anyone who needs help as a result of COVID-19, please email email@example.com
If you are concerned about an adult who you think requires social care and support or you have a safeguarding concern, please phone 020 7641 1444 or 020 7641 1175 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to volunteer please visit https://www.westminster.gov.uk/coronavirus-how-you-can-help and register with us.
If you are concerned about yourself or someone you know, please contact adult health and care on 020 8753 4198 or 020 8753 6682 or email email@example.com
And for any safeguarding concerns, contact SafeguardingAdults@lbhf.gov.uk
Conversations matters is a telephone support service for older and disabled adults as well as for unpaid carers.
If you want to volunteer please visit H&F Community Aid Network to register your interest.