SouthWestFest Health Trail
Time: 9am to 6pm
This year’s SouthWestFest will be kicking off with the launch of the first ever Health Trail, produced in collaboration with the Community Champions and Abbey Centre.
Join in three full days brimming with free and low cost health and wellbeing activities and events taking place all over south Westminster and online! From yoga sessions to cooking classes to a pop-up information day, there’s something for all ages and abilities.
After a long time at home, the Health Trail is here to help you engage your minds and bodies in safe, active and exciting ways. Discover local service providers and the range of activities they offer, as well as one-off specially commissioned events!
- Art of Wellbeing | Denbigh Triangle, SW1V 2DS
- Conversational Cafe | Pimlico Library, SW1V 3A
- Cycle Roadshow & the Climate Emergency | The Abbey Centre, SW1P 3BU
- Denbigh Pop-Up Health Trail Day | Denbigh Triangle, SW1V 2DS
- Everyone Active | Queen Mother Sports Centre, SW1V 1EL
- Healthy History Walks | Pimlico Library, SW1V 3AT
- Learn to Hula Hoop | Pimlico Gardens, SW1V 3QP
- Maxercise | The Abbey Centre, SW1P 3BU
- Outdoor Yoga | Chippendale House Football Pitch, SW1V 3BU
- St. Andrew’s Gym Club | St. Andrew’s Club, SW1P 2DG
- Yoga in the Park with Harmony Thyme | St. Georges Square, SW1V 3QW
- Introduction to Mindfulness | Online
- Adjusting to Life After Lockdown | Online
- Exercise Class with Brian Richmond PT | Online
- Facts and Myths of Smoking | Online
- Healthy Baking for Families and Kids Part One | Online
- Healthy Eating Made Simple | Online
- Mindfulness | Online
- Pilaties | Online
- Seated Online Exercise Class with Brian Richmond PT | Online
- Swimming Home (Theatre Show) | Online
Those that attend three or more of our physical or online Health Trail events will win a Healthy & Wholesome Digital Goody Bag, with loads of great discounts, giveaways and offers from our Health Trail partners!
With thanks to Health Trail sponsor Dolphin Square Fitness Club, and to the generous funding from St James and Vincent Square Ward Councillors for making this fantastic Health Trail weekend possible.