Bishop Creighton - Mentoring Plus
From: £0.00 To: £0.00 per hour from Bishop Creighton House
Hammersmith & Fulham: Mentoring Plus, from Bishop Creighton House, currently works with people with learning disabilities aged 16 and over in Hammersmith & Fulham. They help to develop their confidence and skills and build their friendships and social networks. The project offers a range of activities including:
- One-to-one mentoring provided by trained volunteers;
- Employment support for those seeking paid work
- Volunteering or training opportunities
- Free education workshops
- An allotment scheme where they learn about gardening and work at a community garden scheme; and
- At least three social trips per month planned by project members
Who Is This Service Available To?
Young people with a learning disability aged 16 and over.
Additional search terms: Healthy & Active Lifestyle, Supported Employment, healthy lifestyle, active lifestyle, Learning Disabilities, disabilities