Dial-a Ride is our free door to door Public transport service for elderly and/or disabled people
To become a member:
You must have a permanent or long-term disability which means you are unable to use public transport some or all of the time.
You are automatically eligible for membership if you are:
- A Taxicard member
- Getting the Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance
- Getting the Standard or Enhanced Mobility Rate of the Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Registered blind or partially sighted
- Aged 85 or over
- Getting a Higher Rate Attendance Allowance
- Getting a War Pension Mobility Supplement
If none of the above apply to you, you may still be able to join Dial-a-Ride but you will have to undergo a paper-based mobility assessment to establish your eligibility for the service.
More information can be found on our website.
Dial-a-Ride Passenger Services, PO Box 68799,