Living in a cold home can make a range of health issues worse, including respiratory and circulatory problems.
London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham has partnered with Groundwork London to help make your home warmer, saving you money and improving your health. Green Doctor visits provide guidance on efficient energy usage in the home, understanding heating systems and installation of small energy measures.
You could be eligible for a free Green Doctor visit if you are:
- over 65
- on a low income
- have a long term health condition or disability
During the visit the Green Doctors, who are certified and neutral energy advisers will:
- explain how to make your home more energy efficient
- install Energy Saving Devices
- offer impartial advice on switching fuel companies to save money
- give you income support and debt advice
- put you in touch with various services
Additional search terms: Green doctor, Greendoctor, Greendoctors, home check, winter bills, winter fuel, LBHF
UNIT 1 MORRIS HOUSE, SWAINSON ROAD,