Coronavirus Walk-in vaccination centres
[Update: 13/05/21: People aged 38 and over in England are now eligible for the Covid-19 vaccination. This applies if you turn 38 before 1 July 2021.]
Over 38? Not had your Covid-19 vaccination yet, why not walk-in today?
NW London residents aged 38 and over can now walk-in for a Covid-19 vaccination, at one of our eight large vaccination centres across eight North West London boroughs – no appointment needed.
If you live in one of these boroughs (Brent, Ealing, Hammersmith and Fulham, Harrow, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Kensington and Chelsea and Westminster) drop-in to one of our centres below:
- Science Museum Vaccination Centre, Exhibition Road, South Kensington, London SW7 2DD
- Marble Arch Vaccination Centre: 86 Edgware Rd, London W2 2EA
- Hammersmith Vaccination Centre: Novotel London West, 1 Shortlands Hammersmith International Ctre, Hammersmith, London W6 8DR
- Ealing Vaccination Centre: CP House, 97-107 Uxbridge Road, Ealing W5 5TL
- Heathrow Vaccination Centre, Compass Centre, Bath Road, Heathrow, TW6 2GW
- Hounslow Vaccination Centre: Brentford Fountain Leisure Centre - 658 Chiswick High Rd, Brentford TW8 0HJ
- Old Vinyl Factory Vaccination Centre: The Record Store, The Old Vinyl Factory, 15 Pressing Lane, Hayes, UB3 1HA
- Wembley Vaccination Centre: Olympic Office Centre, 8 Fulton Rd, Wembley, London, HA9 0NU
More details for these vaccination centres providing this walk-in service can be found here. All our mass vaccination sites and will open 9am-7pm.
You are asked to bring proof of age, your name and address and your NHS number if you have it.
Please note that the walk-in services will operate on a first come, first served basis for residents eligible to be vaccinated and it is possible you will be asked to come back at a later date should supplies run out on a given day. You can of course guarantee a vaccine slot by booking your appointment through the national booking system.