Covid vaccine: You are now invited to book your vaccination if you are 40+ before 1st July
People aged 40 and over in England are now able to book their Covid-19 jab.
Those who are due to turn 40 by 1 July are also eligible to make an appointment under the latest extension of the vaccine rollout.
The NHS website now states you can book if vaccine if:
- you're aged 40 or over
- you'll turn 40 before 1 July 2021
- you are at high risk from coronavirus (clinically extremely vulnerable)
- you have a condition that puts you at higher risk (clinically vulnerable)
- you have a learning disability
- you get a Carer's Allowance, get support following an assessment by your local authority or your GP record shows you are a carer
Book your appointments
You need to:
- have 2 doses of the coronavirus vaccine at 2 appointments
- book both appointments at the same time
- get the 2nd dose 11 to 12 weeks after getting your 1st dose
If you are eligible you can book your appointment.