Residents aged 50 and over can now book their vaccine online
Residents aged 50 and over can now book their vaccine online – without an invite
Book online now if you're eligible.
You do not need to wait to be contacted if any of the following apply:
- you are aged 50 or over
- you are at high risk from coronavirus (clinically extremely vulnerable)
- you are an eligible frontline health or social care worker
- you have a condition that puts you at higher risk (clinically vulnerable)
- you have a learning disability
- you are a main carer for someone at high risk from coronavirus
You can book appointments at a larger vaccination centres or a pharmacy that provides COVID-19 vaccinations.
Book your coronavirus vaccination appointments online here.
For all other residents, the NHS will let you know when it's your turn to have the coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination.
The vaccine is being offered at larger vaccination centres, pharmacies and some local NHS services such as hospitals or GP surgeries. More people are being offered the vaccine every week.
For more information: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/how-you-will-be-contacted/