Westminster Dementia Advice Covid-19 updated services guide
Westminster Dementia Advice service has compiled a Covid-19 updated services guide for people living with dementia, on a wide range of services from information & advice, local services, things to do, etc.
- Sport for Confidence now again offers one-to-one sessions in local leisure centres for people facing barriers accessing services, meet with a friendly occupational therapist who will help you access your chosen physical activity
- Age UK offers new shopping service in Westminster
- Abbey Centre in South Westminster started running two face-to-face social groups with safety measure in place
- Morrisons has a telephone shopping service for elderly and vulnerable where they can order basic items over the phone on 0345 611 6111 (no internet involved!)
- Spanish speakers who use the internet can attend online support groups run by Spanish Alzheimer's Association, people of Irish origin can attend online Memory Cafes run by Irish Alzheimer Association, limited spaces available, please ask me for more info if interested