Westminster Dementia Advice Covid-19 updated services guide
Westminster Dementia Advice service has compiled a Covid-19 updated services guide for people living with dementia, on a wide range of services from information & advice, support, things to do, food delivery, etc.
Example information includes:
- NHS Responders service has widened its remit and they are ready to help not just people who are shielding but also those who are self-isolating and people with various other conditions and disabilities (including dementia)
- Please see more detailed description of all the main streams of support that Westminster Connects service provides
- Major banks have set-up dedicated helplines for over-70s (info from Stephen Spavin Age UK)
- Age UK send a really helpful newsletter containing links to online activities, please contact them if you need more info on activities you can access remotely
- A list of live-in care agencies operating in Westminster